Monday, 2 June 2014

Rituals for results

I wanted to share my wedding ritual with you, No don't worry it's not black magic or voodoo but the steps I take to insure I feel a million dollars on the day and give my clients an amazing experience.

 Firstly I set my alarm 30 minutes earlier than I really need as that allows me to wake up gently and have sufficient time to come round. I then head to the bathroom for a shave, I normally use a Gillette proglide but not on the morning of a wedding. I give myself a proper hot towel shave with my Merkur Futur safety razor with proper shaving soap, I then moisturize I go and take my Daines and Hathaway shoe polish kit out and I give my shoes a really good polish with this stunning polishing kit. I then go for my shower and use my Molten Brown Eucalyptus shower gel.
 Now this may sound like I'm name dropping all these posh items that I own and to some extent it is. Am I rich and use these items everyday? No but the day of a wedding I want to feel fantastic look as good as possible as my bride & groom are relying on a successful & professional performer. This ritual of all the most luxurious items I own makes me feel amazing and when I walk into my venue I exude the confidence and self belief in my abilities.

I hope you get something from my ritual for my wedding bookings no matter what you do and who you do it for pamper yourself to make yourself feel great and I bet you will do a better job and stand taller and more confident if you had just done your usual thing.

If you know of anyone who would like a professional performer at their wedding in Scotland or the North of England please pass on my website they will be glad you did. www.WeddingEntertainerScotland.com

No comments:

Post a Comment